Friday, August 12, 2011

thumbnail

CORRUPTION- THE CANCER OF OUR SOCIETY

In the world today,  there is hardly a nation that is free from corruption but the magnitude with which it is prevailing in our society,eating away the whole social fabric, can hardly be found elsewhere.According to an estimate, if our country had not been suffering from the cancer of corruption, it would have been in a position to make at least three times greater use of resources and would probably have been far ahead of many of the so called developed natios of the world. Isn't it hightime we raised our voice against this cancer and did whatever possible to drive it out of our society ?

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

1 Comments

avatar

Sir, welcome to the world of Blogging!
and the very Best thing is that you have started with such a topic which each one of us should discuss about so as to root out this menace..

Have a great blogging experience ahead..

Do Check out my blog at http://www.birendratheartist.blogspot.com/

Reply Delete

About Me

My photo
I STARTED MY CAREER AS A TEACHER AT DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL KODERMA JHARKHAND IN THE LATE 90'S. AFTER KODERMA, I WORKED AT DAV KHAGAUL PATNA AS PGT FROM JULY 2003 TO AUGUST 2005. THEREAFTER, I JOINED DAV JHANJHARPUR AS THE HEAD. I REMAINED AT JHANJHARPUR TILL AUGUST 2017. THEN, IN SEPTEMBER 2017, I GOT TRANSFERRED TO DAV MALIGHAT MUZAFFARPUR, WHERE I STAYED TILL JULY 2019. IN AUGUST 2019, I JOINED DAV MATHURAPUR BHAGALPUR, WHERE I AM WORKING AS THE PRINCIPAL Till DATE. I AM AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, GOOGLE PLUS, SKYPE AND NIMBUZ. I BELIEVE "IT IS BETTER TO LIGHT A CANDLE THAN TO CURSE DARKNESS" AND "WITH A POSITIVE FRAME OF MIND, ONE CAN FIND A SOLUTION TO EVERY PROBLEM". I WISH TO HAVE A VIOLENCE FREE WORLD WHERE HUMANITY IS RESPECTED AND MOTHER NATURE IS APPRECIATED. I GIVE IMPORTANCE TO RELATIONSHIPS, LOVE AND CARE AND URGE EVERYONE TO BE A TRUE HUMAN BEING, WITH ALL HUMAN FEELINGS, AND KEEP WORKING FOR IMPROVEMENT AND BETTERMENT EVERYWHERE IN EVERY WAY, EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES AMID ALL LIMITATIONS.
Powered by Blogger.