Thursday, April 30, 2020

thumbnail

Faith, Optimism and Hope

These three things keep us going even when we have lost everything else. Things happening in our life are mostly uncertain. We can't always predict what will happen next. As long as life is going the way we want it to and we are comfortable with it, everything seems to be  fine but the moment it takes a bad turn we start losing things, one by one. It is here, in such a situation, that faith, optimism and hope work wonders.
Not only during abnormal times do we need to have them but also in our day-to-day life, they are indispensable for our success. It is said that the journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step and faith gives us that courage to raise the first step; hope and optimism keep us going till the end. There are hundreds of occasions in history when wars/battles have been won by a comparatively small and less equipped army against an immensely large and highly equipped army just by virtue of faith, optimism and hope. Many a time, in our personal life too, we encounter a situation when our faith results in miracles. A young baby tossed in the air is not afraid but smiles and laughs because it has faith that the person tossing him won't let him fall on the ground. So, faith also gives us a sense of security, which enlivens our hope and optimism. Prayers done from the heart are said have magical effects sometimes and the basic thing at work there also is faith. Alexander the great wouldn't have been able to conquer the world if he hadn't had faith in himself and his army. Even after losing her leg, Arunima Sinha decided and scaled the heights of the Himalayas just because of her unshaken faith that she could do it. So, faith in our ability and our mission is an essential requirement for breaking the ice and hope and optimism ensure that our faith is never shaken amid challenges and difficulties. The entire fabric of our personal, social and professional life is woven with the yarn of faith; if it is not there, the fabric will lose its existence. Neither any system can work nor can there be peaceful co-existence for lack of faith. So, take care of it.
Let's have complete faith in our ability and support of the invisible power, stay optimistic and hope for the best,  shall we ? 🙏😊

Manoj

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

13 Comments

avatar

Awesome.. I truly believe in the last paragraph of the article..

Reply Delete
avatar

Ray of hope in dark times. Motivational.

Reply Delete
avatar

I can see you've really lived your life this way.

Reply Delete
avatar

Whenever I get frustrated, I simply go through your motivational speech and I must say it really works. I like your analytical way of thinking sir.

Reply Delete
avatar

I have no words to express my feelings but l also felt the power of faith and hope in the critical situations of my life.It really works sir.Thanks for making us more optimist and confident.

Reply Delete
avatar

Thanks a lot, Ma'am for going through my write-up and making your valuable comment!🙏😊

Reply Delete
avatar

Thanks a lot for your kind words!If my words add to your betterment,I think, my efforts are not going in vain.😊 Your name please ?

Reply Delete

About Me

My photo
I STARTED MY CAREER AS A TEACHER AT DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL KODERMA JHARKHAND IN THE LATE 90'S. AFTER KODERMA, I WORKED AT DAV KHAGAUL PATNA AS PGT FROM JULY 2003 TO AUGUST 2005. THEREAFTER, I JOINED DAV JHANJHARPUR AS THE HEAD. I REMAINED AT JHANJHARPUR TILL AUGUST 2017. THEN, IN SEPTEMBER 2017, I GOT TRANSFERRED TO DAV MALIGHAT MUZAFFARPUR, WHERE I STAYED TILL JULY 2019. IN AUGUST 2019, I JOINED DAV MATHURAPUR BHAGALPUR, WHERE I AM WORKING AS THE PRINCIPAL Till DATE. I AM AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, GOOGLE PLUS, SKYPE AND NIMBUZ. I BELIEVE "IT IS BETTER TO LIGHT A CANDLE THAN TO CURSE DARKNESS" AND "WITH A POSITIVE FRAME OF MIND, ONE CAN FIND A SOLUTION TO EVERY PROBLEM". I WISH TO HAVE A VIOLENCE FREE WORLD WHERE HUMANITY IS RESPECTED AND MOTHER NATURE IS APPRECIATED. I GIVE IMPORTANCE TO RELATIONSHIPS, LOVE AND CARE AND URGE EVERYONE TO BE A TRUE HUMAN BEING, WITH ALL HUMAN FEELINGS, AND KEEP WORKING FOR IMPROVEMENT AND BETTERMENT EVERYWHERE IN EVERY WAY, EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES AMID ALL LIMITATIONS.
Powered by Blogger.