Wednesday, April 22, 2020

thumbnail

International Book Day

On the occasion of International Book Day, I would like to urge everybody to cultivate the habit of reading books extensively. Books are not only the store house of knowledge but they also provide an insight into dealing with the challenges of life and planning the future. Books are your best friends. They accompany you even when no one is around. They let you know about the past, help you face the present and guide you through shaping the future. There are many different types of books intended for serving different purposes and they all may be important in their own ways, but I would emphasize on reading two types of books especially; the first being those related to history and culture and the second category being related to motivation and inspiration. A love for dictionaries and encyclopaedia goes a long way in enriching your language and equipping you with ideas. They broaden your horizon of thinking and make you serve humanity better. It is also advisable that the gist of a book read be noted down and got published for helping others get the basic idea about their contents and purpose. I wish you all very happy book reading - printed or digital - today and always.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About Me

My photo
I STARTED MY CAREER AS A TEACHER AT DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL KODERMA JHARKHAND IN THE LATE 90'S. AFTER KODERMA, I WORKED AT DAV KHAGAUL PATNA AS PGT FROM JULY 2003 TO AUGUST 2005. THEREAFTER, I JOINED DAV JHANJHARPUR AS THE HEAD. I REMAINED AT JHANJHARPUR TILL AUGUST 2017. THEN, IN SEPTEMBER 2017, I GOT TRANSFERRED TO DAV MALIGHAT MUZAFFARPUR, WHERE I STAYED TILL JULY 2019. IN AUGUST 2019, I JOINED DAV MATHURAPUR BHAGALPUR, WHERE I AM WORKING AS THE PRINCIPAL Till DATE. I AM AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, GOOGLE PLUS, SKYPE AND NIMBUZ. I BELIEVE "IT IS BETTER TO LIGHT A CANDLE THAN TO CURSE DARKNESS" AND "WITH A POSITIVE FRAME OF MIND, ONE CAN FIND A SOLUTION TO EVERY PROBLEM". I WISH TO HAVE A VIOLENCE FREE WORLD WHERE HUMANITY IS RESPECTED AND MOTHER NATURE IS APPRECIATED. I GIVE IMPORTANCE TO RELATIONSHIPS, LOVE AND CARE AND URGE EVERYONE TO BE A TRUE HUMAN BEING, WITH ALL HUMAN FEELINGS, AND KEEP WORKING FOR IMPROVEMENT AND BETTERMENT EVERYWHERE IN EVERY WAY, EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES AMID ALL LIMITATIONS.
Powered by Blogger.